Carpet cleaning London
London carpet cleaning
- carpet cleaning London
- bedrooms cleaning living rooms cleaning
- upholstery cleaning sofas chairs dry cleaning
- stairs corridors cleaning
- curtains cleaning dry cleaning
- mattress, sofa, chair, curtain cleaning dry cleaning
Step-by-Step Procedure of Dry Carpet Cleaning
Dry cleaning can be the best option for every type of carpet. This carpet cleaning process does not involve the use of liquid-based solutions. Therefore, the small fibers making up your carpet are protected enough. This can also remove the moisture, which can be very damaging for the carpet.
Only powder-based solutions and solvents are used for dry cleaning. You may think that this is an unbelievable way to clean a big carpet. Know the step-by-step procedure first and you’ll be convinced that dry cleaning is a good way to effectively clean your carpet.
Simple Reminders before Dry Carpet Cleaning
Preparing the carpet before dry cleaning will help the process become more effective. Cleaning will be faster as well. Here are the things you can do, or perhaps, the professionals will do, before dry cleaning your carpet:
1. Scan the carpet for any solid chunks on the surface. Although these can be removed from the carpet through dry cleaning, the solutions that will be used for it might have difficulty. It might even cause further destructions on your carpet.
2. Manually remove solid dirt on the carpet. These are those dry residues from spilt liquids.
3. The carpet should be as dry as possible before the dry cleaning. This can be done through using swab cottons to absorb the liquid trapped in the carpet. The liquid can also affect the quality of dry cleaning.
4. Remove more stain as possible. Stains removed through dry cleaning might instead destroy your carpet. Of course, not all stains can be removed manually. Just remove the stains you can remove to prevent further destructions on your carpet.
After these steps, your carpet is certainly ready for the real dry cleaning process.
1. The solvent is applied on the carpet. This solvent is usually sprinkled on carpets while there are some that are sprayed.
2. The solvent is evenly spread over the carpet using a brush. It will start from the surface until it reaches the base.
3. The carpet will be left that way for about half an hour. This will give time for the solvent to work well. The time needed can be shorter or longer, depending on the carpet’s materials or brand.
4. The solvent will attract the dirt and dissolve them. This way, the dirt can be easily vacuumed out of the carpet’s small holes.
5. Vacuuming to remove the dirt and the solvent from the carpet.
After that, your carpet is clean as brand new. You can also try other methods to clean your carpet. But compared with other popular choices, dry cleaning can prevent more damages on your carpet, making it your best choice for whatever carpet types.
News and Tips
Warning: DOMDocument::load(): Document is empty in /home2/ccleaning/public_html/pub/news_full.xml, line: 1 in /home2/ccleaning/public_html/footer.php on line 26
Warning: DOMDocument::load(): Start tag expected, '<' not found in /home2/ccleaning/public_html/pub/news_full.xml, line: 1 in /home2/ccleaning/public_html/footer.php on line 26